Gamers

2010/09/11

Blue Moon

"Love sucks. Sometimes it feels good. Sometimes its just another way to bleed."

"But once you embrace the screaming darkness, eventually, you kill."

"There was a look in his eyes of such sorrow, of a shared knowledge of how many times you never really meant what you said, but the monsters were listening, and they always took you at your word."

"You're all mine, and no one hurts what's mine. Its not allowed."

"Some things are just true; you don't have to voice them, they just are. And somewhere along the way I'd started collecting people. My people. It used to mean friends, but lately, it meant more than that, or less."

"Death, jewelry or magic; it sounded like Valentine's Day."

"Been there, done that, wasn't impressed, didn't bother to get a t-shirt."

"Its your power that makes my heart beat, your pulse I can taste like cherries on my tongue."

"Somewhere in the first blow or the second, I'd broken something inside myself that would never heal. And I was content with it."

"My imagination was not going to be my friend for a while."

"You're this pretty little thing. You shouldn't be chopping peoples fingers off."

"The monster wasn't breathing down my neck; it was inside my head. Inside my head, fat and well-fed."

"I'll tell you the real horrible truth, Anita. No matter what you do or how bad you feel about it, life just goes on. Life doesn't give a fuck that your sorry or upset or deranged or tormented. Life just goes on."

"I can kill and not blink. Now I can torture and not regret it. I've become one of the monsters, and if it will save Richard's family, I am happy to be one."

No comments:

Post a Comment