Gamers

2007/03/18

Revenge Quotes

"Don't get mad, get even."
- Robert F. Kennedy

"All the old knives that have rusted in my back, I drive in yours. "
- Phaedrus, Fables

"You have undertaken to cheat me. I won't sue you, for the law is too slow. I'll ruin you."
- Cornelius Vanderbilt

"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?"
- William Shakespeare

"Sweet is revenge--especially to women."
- Lord Byron, Don Juan

"It is sweeter far than flowing honey."
- Homer, The Iliad

"At vindicta bonum vita jucundius ipsa nempe hoc indocti."
Revenge is sweeter than life itself. So think fools.
- Decimus Junius Juvenal, Satires

"Vindicta Nemo magis gaudet quam foemina."
No one rejoices more in revenge than woman
- Decimus Junius Juvenal, Satires

"Je ne te quitterai point que je ne t'aie vu pendu."
I will not leave you until I have seen you hanged.
- Jean Baptiste Poquelin Moliere, Le Medecin Malgre Lui

No comments:

Post a Comment